Mobile App and Website Use
Personal Information that Dabble collects from you includes the following information.
- Your Full Name
- Your Username/public handle
- Contact information (email, mobile phone)
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Personally submitted preferences
- Bank Account details (Name and numbers)
- Credit and Debit Card information
- Your transactions with us, including deposits made and bets placed
- Correspondence to and from you including via email, SMS, live chat, social platform direct messages and telephone
- Information we may collect as part of a survey, customer feedback request or a competition you participate in
- Your application for employment with us
- Information on your use of our websites and Apps using cookies and sophisticated tracking technologies
Marketing and your Promotional Preferences
From time to time, we will use the contact details you have provided us to inform you of features, company news and events.
If you wish to opt out from receiving any further promotional material, you can follow unsubscribe instructions on marketing messages, contact our support team via the website, or send an email to email@example.com and we will process your request.
We will always have the need to contact you regarding the general use of your account. Opting out of promotional marketing materials will not stop you from receiving important non-promotional communications, including messages related to responsible gambling.
Purposes of Personal Information Data Collection
Dabble will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means to operate its business as a licensed online wagering bookmaker, including for the purposes outlined below.
- To complete and process your application to become a Customer of Dabble
- To provide ongoing Customer services
- To meet our legal requirements including obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Act 2006 (Cth) and the Northern Territory Racing and Betting Act 2011
- To tailor specific products and services to your individual needs and habits
- To inform you of new products or services we think may interest you
- To create anonymous customer profiles and reporting at an aggregate level to allow for reporting, insights, and statistical analysis of our betting platform.
- To take appropriate action if there is any reason for Dabble to suspect any unintended use or rigging of the platform has occurred through your account
- For staff training purposes (this purpose is specific to customer service contacts)
- To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims
- To manage recruitment processes
By providing Dabble with Personal Information you consent to Dabble collecting, using, and disclosing your Personal Information for the above purposes.
Sharing Your Bets
- The fixture(s) and selection(s) that you have bet on
- The odds, including the price and line (if applicable) of the selections(s)
- Any marketing products you used associated with the bet (e.g. boosted price, bonus cash).
- Any synopsis, reaction or comment you have made against the bet.
Public Platform Features
Management and Protection of your Personal Information
Wherever possible, we take every step to secure and protect your personal information while also maintaining its validity and currency. Dabble will destroy or anonymize any user data after our statutory obligations to retain that information has expired.
Third-Party Disclosure of your Personal Information
Dabble will never disclose your personal information to a third-party unless it is outlined below or directed via court order:
- To trusted third-party providers that Dabble works with in the day-to-day operation of the business
- To provide you with member services, support;
- Where disclosure is required by the law or permitted under the Privacy act;
- As directed by relevant sporting bodies for their internal investigations and to maintain the integrity of the sport or to assist in enquiries related to the betting activities and markets they are investigating;
- to provide you with the services or support/information you have requested;
- for any other purpose related to the purposes for which your Personal Information was collected as described in this policy which you would reasonably expect or which has been otherwise notified to you;
- the third parties or classes of third parties that Dabble has at the time of collection informed you of;
- where you have consented to its disclosure ether expressly or by the circumstances and your conduct.
Dabble will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any Personal Information which Dabble discloses to a third party is protected by that party in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Integrity and Governing Bodies
For the purposes of this section, 'governing body' is an Australian sports organisation that has a regulatory or sanctioning function and includes each of the Australian State and Territory Thoroughbred Racing, Harness Racing and Greyhound Racing bodies, the Australian Football League, Athletics Australia, the Australian Rugby Union, Cricket Australia, the National Basketball League, the National Rugby League and Tennis Australia.
Dabble Sports reserves the right to provide a governing body with:
- records or documents relating to your betting transactions; and
- your name, contact details and identifying information that relate to you.
Such information will only be provided to assist in a legitimate inquiry conducted by a governing body to maintain the integrity of the sport. For the avoidance of doubt, you consent to Dabble Sports providing the above information to a governing body.
Security of Data and Personal Information
Any data transmitted over the internet is, by nature, not totally guaranteed of total security. Dabble does not warrant information transfers from your computer to its systems. Any information that you send to Dabble is done so at your own risk, however, once Dabble receives this information, it is our duty to ensure that it is protected, stored and secured in the most effective possible way.
Dabble will always take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, misuse, modification or disclosure through the use of systems such as the use of https transmit protocols through both our desktop site and mobile applications and through our smart systems designed to detect unauthorized access attempts.
Our employees, partners and vendors are required to keep your personal and trading behaviour confidential and secured at all times.
It is your duty to ensure that you do not share your login credentials with others or stay logged into the website after you have finished your use as this may lead to unauthorized access of your account. Similarly, ensuring that access to your mobile phone, desktop or tablet is secured is your responsibility.
Reviewing and Updating your Personal Information
You may access and update your personal information that is stored on Dabble via the “profile” section of our website and mobile apps.
You can update your address, password, pre-commitment settings and other preferences and settings here, or alternatively you can contact Dabble through our Contact Us section or via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address to update or access your personal information.
Ongoing Collection and Updating of Your Personal Information
Dabble will always endeavour to keep your personal information as up to date as possible. When sharing your information, we will always ensure to only share relevant information that directly meets the purpose of the sharing request or partnership.
Through your dealings with Dabble, we may from time-to-time ask to verify the validity of this personal information. If you believe your personal information is out of date, please contact us and we will correct immediately.
Privacy for Under 18s
Dabble takes seriously our responsibility to exclude children from access to our services. We will not accept their information for the purposes of opening a wagering account. It is however, ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
Access to Personal Information
You may access Personal Information collected by Dabble by following the “Account” link on the App and/or by contacting the Dabble service team. We will give you access to your Personal Information in the manner requested if that is possible within a reasonable period. We may not be required to give you access to your Personal Information in certain circumstances including where it may have an unreasonable impact on another person's privacy.
If we refuse access you have requested for any reason, we will advise you by email of the refusal and our reasons and the complaint mechanisms available to you.
Should you wish to contact Dabble regarding your information, make a request to update it or have any general enquiries about the way in which we deal with your privacy, you can contact us as follows:
Data Security Officer
Dabble Sports Pty Ltd
19 Kitchener Drive
DARWIN CITY NT 0800
Further Information about privacy concerns or complaints in Australia can be found on the Office of the Australian Privacy Commissioner's website at www.oaic.gov.au.