You can control the amount you deposit by setting a Deposit Limit on your Dabble account.
Our deposit limit periods can be set at either daily (1 day), weekly (7 days) or monthly (calendar month).
We will automatically ask you to set a limit when you open your account, but you can also do it at any time online or by contacting Dabble Customer service.
Placing a Deposit Limit on your account is a way of keeping your gambling spend within your budget. If you wish to set a Deposit Limit at any time, head to the Responsible Gambling Section in your Dabble App.
Setting a Deposit Limit
1. Tap on the Profile icon (bottom right of App)
2. Then tap on Settings Cog
3. Select the Responsible Gambling Link
4. Then tap on the Deposit Limit tab
5. Select your Deposit Limit amount and duration you want
6. Hit Save and its set
Also from the above, you can also choose to decrease this limit, at any time, with immediate effect.
Alternatively, you are welcome to get in touch by Phone on 1800 DABBLE (1800 322 253), email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or via live chat and we will be able to assist you with your request.
A Deposit Limit can be set and once in place, the total of deposits made over the set deposit limit period, cannot exceed that limit. If an additional deposit attempt is made over that limit, then the deposit attempt will fail.
- Deposit Limit periods can be set for daily, weekly or monthly (monthly = one calendar month as per Dabble) time frames.
- Limits commence immediately.
HOW IT WORKS
The deposit limit is calculated based on the difference of the limit and the amount you have deposited over your chosen period. Our deposit limits don't start counting from when you create them. They will always look back at your past day/week/month worth of deposits, and count these deposits to your period of time chosen.
- You deposited $100 yesterday at 5pm, you wont be able to deposit before 5pm today.
- If you deposited $50 yesterday at 3pm and then $50 at 5pm, you wont be able to deposit prior to 3pm. From 3pm and 5pm you will be able to deposit $50, and after 5pm you will be able to deposit another $100, minus the total of the deposits you made after 3pm.
REMOVALS OR INCREASES
For any increase/removal of limits, the following 2 logic will take place:
- For a daily or weekly limit, any increase or removal of a limit will take 7 days to action.
- For a monthly limit, any increase or removal of a limit will take 7 days to action, or whenever your time frame finishes, whichever is greater.
Any decrease to a deposit limit, will take place immediately.
BetStop - the National Self-Exclusion Register™ is a free service for people who want to exclude from all Australian online wagering providers. For more info visit www.betstop.gov.au or call 1800 238 786