You can control the amount you deposit by setting a Deposit Limit on your Dabble account.
Our deposit limit periods can be set at either daily (1 day), weekly (7 days) or monthly (calendar month).
We will automatically ask you to set a limit when you open your account, but you can also do it at any time online or by contacting Dabble Customer service.
Placing a Deposit Limit on your account is a way of keeping your gambling spend within your budget. If you wish to set a Deposit Limit at any time, head to the Responsible Gambling Section in your Dabble App.
Setting a Deposit Limit
1. Tap on the Profile icon (bottom right of App)
2. Then tap on Settings Cog
3. Select the Responsible Gambling Link
4. Then tap on the Deposit Limit tab
5. Select your Deposit Limit amount and duration you want
6. Hit Save and its set
A Deposit Limit can be set and once in place, the total of deposits made over the set deposit limit period, cannot exceed that limit. If an additional deposit attempt is made over that limit, then the deposit attempt will fail.
- Deposit Limit periods can be set for daily, weekly or monthly (monthly = one calendar month as per Dabble) time frames.
- Limits commence immediately.
- If you select the daily Deposit Limit, and you activate this at 10:32am then that Deposit Limit will refresh at 10:33am the following day.
- If you select the weekly Deposit Limit, and you activate this on Thursday at 4:50pm then that Deposit Limit will refresh the following Thursday at 4:51pm.
- If you select the monthly Deposit Limit, and you activate it on the 11th of February, 2021 at 9:00pm, then that Deposit Limit will refresh one calendar month later, on the 11th of March, 2021 at 9:01pm.
For any increase/removal of limits, the following 2 logic will take place:
- For a daily or weekly limit, any increase or removal of a limit will take 7 days to action.
- For a monthly limit, any increase or removal of a limit will take 7 days to action, or whenever your time frame finishes, whichever is greater.