There are currently 2 methods you can use to fund your Dabble account: A Debit Card or a Credit Card, via Mastercard or Visa.
To deposit, follow these steps:
1) Tap your balance in the top right-hand corner.
2) Tap on the Deposit funds option.
3) Click Add new card option (if you have a card already, skip to step 5)
4) Fill out the required details and hit Save Card. You will need to type each detail out, letter by letter, number for number.
5) Enter the amount and tap Deposit
Depositing funds into your account is done directly through the App only.
It’s more efficient for you as well as being more transparent and secure. Our Customer Service team will be unable to add a card or do any deposits over the phone. All payments must be actioned by you after you have logged in.
Once processed and confirmed, those funds will clear into the account.
Please note, that we do not accept any gifts cards at Dabble.
How to remove your card?
If you need to update your card details, expiry date, different CVN, or you need to use a new card, you can do this via the Manage Payment Methods button. There you can then either remove your card or add a new one.