Funds can be withdrawn directly to your chosen Bank Account via Bank Transfer by following these steps:
1) Tap on the Profile Icon (bottom right of App) and then tap on the Settings Cog
2) Choose the Withdraw Option in the menu.
3) Tap on anywhere in the Bank Name box to begin to add your new account.
4) Fill out the required boxes and then hit Save Account to add your account. Please ensure this matches the name you used to open your Dabble account.
5) Once you have the Bank Account added, tap on the amount you wish to withdraw from your available balance, and then click Withdraw to complete the request.
Funds can be withdrawn directly to your chosen bank account via Bank Transfer through the Dabble App only. Our Customer Service team will not be unable to add any Bank Account details or process any withdrawals over the phone.
Withdrawals can only be requested to the account holders bank account. No third party withdrawals are permitted at Dabble. We require that any deposits into your Account be turned over at least once or 'bet through' prior to authorising a withdrawal from your Account. For example, if you deposit $50, you will need to play through the full balance, and you are then free to withdraw any funds after this.
Withdrawals may take 1-2 business days to clear, depending on your financial institution. If a withdrawal request is submitted over the weekend or on a public holiday, this request will be processed on the next business day. Withdrawals are processed at 3.00pm AEST each business day.