You can download your transaction history using the Dabble App.
Steps for iOS (iPhone) users
Step 1 - Download your data
- Navigate to Transaction History. This is accessible via the Settings Cog in the top menu on every page, or the See full statement link at the top of Resulted Bets.
- Tap to download transaction data to your phone.
Step 2 - Send to email
Sent to the email address that has access to printer or analysis tool (e.g. Excel)
- Tap the Share icon in Safari and then select your mail program (normally Mail or Gmail).
- Enter the email address of the email you wish to print or analyse from
- Send the email
Step 3 - Print or analyse
- Open the attachment from the email that receives the file. Most computers will open in Microsoft Excel. If you don't have this program installed, we recommend a spreadsheet program such as OpenOffice Calc or Google Sheets (which are both free options).
- Print or analyse from the selected program.