How to use a Rocket Boost
Rocket Boost FAQs
How do I know if I have a Rocket Boost available?
There is a Rocket icon in the top right corner of your betslip that indicates how many (if any) Rocket Boosts you have available.
How do I get more Rocket Boosts?
Rocket Boosts are given out to reward active users of the Dabble platform. There is no specific method to receive extra Rockets, but here are just a few ways to increase your chances:
- Add Bet Descriptions to your bets.
- Follow other punters and gain more followers on your profile.
- Comment on the bets of other users.
- Participate in our Banter channels.
- Get more copies on your bets (a copy is when another punter clicks 'Copy Bet' on your bet).
Importantly, Rocket Boosts are distributed automatically and cannot be manually added by Customer Service.
Can I see the Boost amount before I place my bet?
Each Rocket Boost has an individually calculated 'Max Available Boost'. The final boost applied to your selection will depend on:
- Whether you stop the Rocket before it crashes, and
- The odds on the screen at the time you stop the Rocket.
For these reasons, it is not possible to know your boost amount before placing your bet.
How is the Max Available Boost calculated?
The Max Available Boost is randomly generated at the time that you place your bet. There is no way to determine your Max Available Boost prior to placing the bet - as it has not been calculated yet!
Can I use my Rocket Boost on any bet type?
Rocket Boosts are available on:
- Racing - Single Fixed Odds Win bets with odds of $2 or greater. This is available to be done on one boost per race.
- Multi - Select 3+ legs on Fixed Odds Racing and/or Sports multis with odds of $2 or greater.
- SGM - Select 3+ legs on Same Game Multis with odds of $2 or greater.
When can I place the Rocket Boosts?
These are available to be placed on the same day they are scheduled to run, from 3:01am up until 3am AEST the next day. Should you attempt to place a Rocket Boost on an event that is scheduled to run after this time frame, this will not be able to be used. Feel free to try on the day of the event should you wish to use it.
What happens if my Rocket crashes?
If you don't stop the Rocket Boost before it reaches the 'Max Available Boost' point, your Rocket will crash (that's why your timing is important!). If you're lucky, you may still receive a boost even if your Rocket crashes.
When will my rocket launch?
Once you have confirmed your bet, you will have 10-second countdown to launch your Rocket Boost. Miss the countdown? No worries—our Rocket's got autopilot and will automatically launch