What is Dabble Div?
Dabble Racing Exotic dividends (Quinella, Exacta, Trifecta and First Four) are calculated for any given event and exotic bet type based on the probability of the winning combination occurring. Each of these dividends is referred to as the Dabble Div for that bet type for that event.
The Dabble Div formula uses the last price offered by Dabble before the market closed for the winning selections (SP prices), the places the selections finished, the prices of other runners in the market, and the type of race meeting to calculate the dividend.
How is this different to other bookmakers?
Most Australian bookmakers pay dividends that match those declared by the Victorian TAB.
While the Dabble Div will sometimes pay more than the declared TAB dividend and sometimes less, it has been designed to pay a higher dividend (on average) than the Victorian TAB.
Which Races have Dabble Div Exotics?
Dabble currently offers exotics for Australian Horse Racing and Greyhounds with at least 6 runners.
How do I Place an Dabble Div Exotic bet?
1. Find your chosen race. Make sure there is at least 6 runners in the race. You will be able to easily tell under the race number, of the exotic offering in the race. Then Choose your exotic.
2. Decide whether to box it (so it can finish in any order), or whether you want to pick the exact finishing orders of these.
3. Enter in your stake. You can either choose to do a Total Stake, (which will then divide this by the number of combinations in the race, to put an even stake on each), or to do a Percent per combination (1% = $0.01 per combination. This will then times by the number of combinations to give you your total stake needed to place the bet).
4. Review and Place Bet. If still happy, Confirm Bet. Await confirmation.
5. Your Bet is Confirmed once you see the green confirmation screen at the top.
For more questions about our Dabble Div product, please check out this link here.