Which Exotic Bet Types are Available?
To win the Quinella you are required to correctly select the two runners that finish 1st and 2nd in a race, in any order. These are only available to be Boxed only.
An Exacta requires you to correctly select the two runners that finish 1st and 2nd in a race in the correct order. You can also choose to Box these.
You need to pick the first three finishers, in correct order. You can also choose to Box these.
A winning First Four bet requires you to pick the first four finishers in a single race, in correct order. You can also choose to Box these.
How do I Place an Exotic (DabbleDiv) bet?
1. Find your chosen race. Make sure there is at least 6 runners in the race. You will be able to easily tell under the race number, of the exotic offering in the race. Then Choose your exotic.
2. Decide whether to box it (so it can finish in any order), or whether you want to pick the exact finishing orders of these.
3. Enter in your stake. You can either choose to do a Total Stake, (which will then divide this by the number of combinations in the race, to put an even stake on each), or to do a Percent per combination (1% = $0.01 per combination. This will then times by the number of combinations to give you your total stake needed to place the bet).
4. Review and Place Bet. If still happy, Confirm Bet. Await confirmation.
5. Your Bet is Confirmed once you see the green confirmation screen at the top.